First Foods Tracker - Fridge Magnet
WE HAVE SOME FIRST FOOD TRACKERS REMAINING AT AMAZON
There’s a lot to keep track of when starting solids with your baby and the Nibble and Rest Food Tracker is here to make it more manageable. This Food Tracker is a large fridge magnet so that you can keep track of your babies food journey easily in the kitchen when planning your next meal.
Studies have shown that trying a wide assortment of flavours with your baby can minimise picky eating and will ultimately make them more willing to try (and accept!) other new foods in the future but keeping track of your babies food intake can be a full time job in itself and we are here to help.
Our Food tracker lists the most common foods to try with your baby. You’ll see that it’s full of suggestions for nutritious foods to serve your child – from fruits and veggies, to grains, dairy and proteins.
- Each food has 5 “check boxes” next to it, so as you serve it to your baby, you can check off one of the boxes.
- Black and red magnetic markers are included so you can log if the food was a hit or not with your baby. As it can take multiple exposures for a baby to decide if they like a certain food, this will help you track your attempts and serve as a reminder to be patient and keep trying.
- If there’s any special notes, for example, reactions to certain foods you can mark them down in the “Other notes” section.
- When I was feeding my twins and working off a paper list in the kitchen I found it was covered in all sorts of foods after a month of weaning so I scrapped it, thus the idea came about to keep all this information stored away on the fridge but also in clear sight for you and other caregivers.
- Reusable for multiple children.
- 1 black marker
- 1 red marker
- Full magnetic food tracker chart Size: 25cm H by 35cm W
- Free US shipping over $30 spend
Please consult with your doctor or paediatric nutritionist about what age is appropriate to introduce certain foods. For example cow’s milk in general is recommended over 1 year of age.
Many paediatricians recommend waiting 3-5 days between trying each new food so if your baby develops any reaction, it will be easier to pinpoint the culprit. Others will waive this waiting period except with higher-risk foods like peanut butter or eggs. Discuss with your child’s Doctor the length of time their practice recommends waiting.
Install a footrest that will adjust and fit your child perfectly as they grow in only a couple of minutes!
Woodsi Footsi installation
- Roll o-rings provided up each of the front legs. Position at the approximate height you would like the footrest to sit
- Once you have positioned the O-rings place the footrest on top and adjust the o-rings to hold the footrest secure
Step 1) Install the suction lock on a flat part at the back of the highchair
Step 2) Loop the Velcro straps (left and right) to each of the corresponding front high chair legs. Sling strap at back of Footsi onto the suction hook, now secured to the high chair. Adjust strap length to suit your child’s height ensuring the feet are 90 degrees so their feet are flat.
Please visit our FAQ section for further tips.
- The footrests have been designed for use with the Ikea Antilop high chair, or similar.
- Observe your high chair’s own instructions and warnings for safe use.
- Ensure the footrest is secured (as per instructional guide) to the high chair before placing the child in the high chair.
- ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS securely fasten your child using the high chair harness system, while using footrests.
- The suction lock and o-rings cannot withstand the whole body-weight of a child for prolonged periods, therefore do not allow your child to stand on the footrests and NEVER ALLOW your child to climb in and out of the high chair while using the footrest.
- Do not leave your child unattended whilst using the footrest.
- The footrest is not a toy and may be a choking hazard; therefore do not let your child play with the footrest.
- The suction cap and o-rings is a potential choking hazard to children, therefore keep out of reach of children and follow our instruction guide carefully as to its safe use.
- Store high chair away from children when not in use. If this is not possible, please remove the footrest and store away from the reach of children.
- The footrests and suction lock and o-rings are not to be used for any purpose other than what is intended (as above).
- The drawstring bag is not a toy, please keep this out of reach from children.
- You are responsible for the safe operation of The Footsi and Woodsi Footsi and by installing the Footsi and Woodsi Footsi, you accept that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd (trading as Nibble and Rest) and its subsidiaries and associated trading companies, waiver all responsibility to the unsafe use, unsafe installation or unsafe handling of The Footsi and Woodsi Footsi in any way.
- If the child repeatedly stands on the footrests, this may cause wear and tear that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd will not be liable for.
- For use by children up to 15kg only.