Footsi® - Adjustable Highchair Footrest - XMAS edition
We are so excited our best selling Footsi is now shipping directly from the US!
As adults, we like to be seated comfortably with our feet on the floor while we are eating and it's no surprise our babies prefer this as well!
The Footsi* is a portable, height adjustable footrest which attaches to the Ikea Antilop high chair or similar (we have the full list in our FAQs) so that your baby can have the perfect height footrest no matter their age. Installation takes only a minute, please see below.
- Provides security and comfort for your child while sitting
- Straps are adjustable so that the footrest grows with your child
- Allows child to sit upright with stability
- Allows child's feet to be positioned 90 degrees from their legs
- Encourages improved concentration on tasks while in high chair (e.g eating)
- Allows for better hand to mouth co-ordination
All Footsies are made from our special fabric which is easy to wipe down, stain proof and machine washable (100% polyester).
- Padded with memory foam for a soft but firm Footsi landing
- Machine washable in washing bag, cold wash
Storage + Care
- Wipeable or Machine washable in washing bag, cold wash, lie flat to dry
- Easy to completely remove from high chair and store after use if required
Product images are for illustrative purposes. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
Price includes 1x Footsi and 1x suction hook.
*Please also note all prices are for the Footsi as a standalone product, we do not sell the IKEA Antilop High chair. Refunds will not be provided if purchased on the basis this product includes the highchair- it does not include the highchair.
US registration: 0774/0102PUS1
Safety Warning: Highchair footrests are important as they help provide proper posture and comfort for your child. However, footrests may potentially make it easier for your child to push themselves up and out of their seat. Therefore, the footrest must always be used with the highchairs own safety harness fastened tight. You must always supervise your child in the highchair and DO NOT leave them unattended. Lastly, please keep unused o-rings and suction locs out of reach of children. These items are not toys and are a choking hazard.
Install a footrest that will adjust and fit your child perfectly as they grow in only a couple of minutes!
Woodsi Footsi installation
- Roll o-rings provided up each of the front legs. Position at the approximate height you would like the footrest to sit
- Once you have positioned the O-rings place the footrest on top and adjust the o-rings to hold the footrest secure
Step 1) Install the suction lock on a flat part at the back of the highchair
Step 2) Loop the Velcro straps (left and right) to each of the corresponding front high chair legs. Sling strap at back of Footsi onto the suction hook, now secured to the high chair. Adjust strap length to suit your child’s height ensuring the feet are 90 degrees so their feet are flat.
Please visit our FAQ section for further tips.
- The footrests have been designed for use with the Ikea Antilop high chair, or similar.
- Observe your high chair’s own instructions and warnings for safe use.
- Ensure the footrest is secured (as per instructional guide) to the high chair before placing the child in the high chair.
- ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS securely fasten your child using the high chair harness system, while using footrests.
- The suction lock and o-rings cannot withstand the whole body-weight of a child for prolonged periods, therefore do not allow your child to stand on the footrests and NEVER ALLOW your child to climb in and out of the high chair while using the footrest.
- Do not leave your child unattended whilst using the footrest.
- The footrest is not a toy and may be a choking hazard; therefore do not let your child play with the footrest.
- The suction cap and o-rings is a potential choking hazard to children, therefore keep out of reach of children and follow our instruction guide carefully as to its safe use.
- Store high chair away from children when not in use. If this is not possible, please remove the footrest and store away from the reach of children.
- The footrests and suction lock and o-rings are not to be used for any purpose other than what is intended (as above).
- The drawstring bag is not a toy, please keep this out of reach from children.
- You are responsible for the safe operation of The Footsi and Woodsi Footsi and by installing the Footsi and Woodsi Footsi, you accept that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd (trading as Nibble and Rest) and its subsidiaries and associated trading companies, waiver all responsibility to the unsafe use, unsafe installation or unsafe handling of The Footsi and Woodsi Footsi in any way.
- If the child repeatedly stands on the footrests, this may cause wear and tear that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd will not be liable for.
- For use by children up to 15kg only.