Our newest product to Nibble and Rest. The extra long Weekend bag has been designed to help transport your highchair legs plus accessories. We know part of the appeal of these style of chairs is their light weight and their transportability, so we thought why not try and make that process even easier!?
Lightweight and durable polyester- Made of 100% quality polyester material way more lightweight yet durable than most other duffel bags on the market, offers exceptional strength to hold up everything inside.
Decent room- Especially designed 80cm long to accommodate your highchair legs and other feeding accessories. It will accommodate one set of chair legs and plates, bowls etc or two sets of legs if you have twins.
Padded lining- To protect your chair legs and other feeding accessories during the journey.
Easy to transport- One reinforced hand-carry strap & one detachable shoulder strap, comfortable and convenient to tote, and the perfect size to fit over the ikea highchair back.
Foldable for easy storage- The weekend duffel bag can be folded up into a small size for storage.
Multi purpose- Pack everything you need quickly, easily and conveniently to feed your baby while travelling for a holiday or even a visit to a friend or family members for meal times.
One black weekend bag measuring 80cm long, accessories pictured inside bag not included.
Install a footrest that will adjust and fit your child perfectly as they grow in only a couple of minutes!
Woodsi Footsi installation
- Roll o-rings provided up each of the front legs. Position at the approximate height you would like the footrest to sit
- Once you have positioned the O-rings place the footrest on top and adjust the o-rings to hold the footrest secure
Step 1) Install the suction lock on a flat part at the back of the highchair
Step 2) Loop the Velcro straps (left and right) to each of the corresponding front high chair legs. Sling strap at back of Footsi onto the suction hook, now secured to the high chair. Adjust strap length to suit your child’s height ensuring the feet are 90 degrees so their feet are flat.
Please visit our FAQ section for further tips.
- The footrests have been designed for use with the Ikea Antilop high chair, or similar.
- Observe your high chair’s own instructions and warnings for safe use.
- Ensure the footrest is secured (as per instructional guide) to the high chair before placing the child in the high chair.
- ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS securely fasten your child using the high chair harness system, while using footrests.
- The suction lock and o-rings cannot withstand the whole body-weight of a child for prolonged periods, therefore do not allow your child to stand on the footrests and NEVER ALLOW your child to climb in and out of the high chair while using the footrest.
- Do not leave your child unattended whilst using the footrest.
- The footrest is not a toy and may be a choking hazard; therefore do not let your child play with the footrest.
- The suction cap and o-rings is a potential choking hazard to children, therefore keep out of reach of children and follow our instruction guide carefully as to its safe use.
- Store high chair away from children when not in use. If this is not possible, please remove the footrest and store away from the reach of children.
- The footrests and suction lock and o-rings are not to be used for any purpose other than what is intended (as above).
- The drawstring bag is not a toy, please keep this out of reach from children.
- You are responsible for the safe operation of The Footsi and Woodsi Footsi and by installing the Footsi and Woodsi Footsi, you accept that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd (trading as Nibble and Rest) and its subsidiaries and associated trading companies, waiver all responsibility to the unsafe use, unsafe installation or unsafe handling of The Footsi and Woodsi Footsi in any way.
- If the child repeatedly stands on the footrests, this may cause wear and tear that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd will not be liable for.
- For use by children up to 15kg only.