Footsi Grow™ - Adjustable Children's Footrest - Available NOW
The Nibble & Rest Footsi Grow™ is a height adjustable children’s footrest. The first of its kind worldwide, this footrest has been designed for children aged 3 to 9 years old. The product has been created with the intention of allowing your child to thrive at any task at hand while sitting at a dining chair, desk chair or even bar stools by providing them fundamental foot support.
Does your child refuse to sit at the dining table? OR Do they get up from their chair after a few bites and run around? Rather than an aversion to food it could be that your child is uncomfortable in their seating position.
Parents, try sitting at your kitchen table and lifting your feet completely off the ground. Keep your feet lifted and try eating something chewy or hard, such as a bagel or steak. Notice how you feel. Are your core muscles engaged? Do you feel fatigued? Has your appetite changed? Could you eat with your feet lifted to eat for a full 20 minutes?
This is how children feel when they are eating with their feet dangling. They must use their core muscles to stabilize, which causes them to get easily fatigued and eat less food during the meal. The recommended seating position for a child is sitting with their hips, knees, and ankles all bent at 90 degrees. Adding the Footsi Grow ™ will reduce fatigue at mealtime, improve attention, and decrease the risk of choking.
We also wonder why kids can’t sit still and concentrate on their homework when studying on our standard desks at home. If they are dangling their feet while completing their homework it may be causing short attention spans and distractions. The simple & sleek design means the Footsi Grow™ can neatly fit under your child’s study desk and can be easily transported back and forth between rooms for use with multiple tasks (eating and studying).
Recommended seating position:
The ideal positioning for eating or studying is hips, knees and ankles at 90 degree angles with feet resting on a support surface.
- Ages 0-3 we recommend using our Woodsi Footsi with a compatible highchair
- Ages 3-4 we recommend using the Footsi Grow ™ in addition to your choice of booster seat
- Ages 5-9 we recommend using the Footsi Grow ™ until your child’s feet can be supported by the ground
- Provides security and comfort for your child while sitting at the dining table
- Adjustable height to support you child as they grow (Age range 3-9 years old)
- Allows child to sit upright with stability
- Allows child's feet to be positioned 90 degrees from their legs
- Encourages improved concentration on tasks while seated (e.g., eating, schoolwork)
- Allows for better hand to mouth co-ordination
- The simple patented design of the Footsi Grow™, a 3-piece flat pack with no screws, bolts, or nails, means it can be easily assembled in under 1- minute.
- Sleek design to suit any decor
- Flat pack design which is easy to store or travel with
- Footrest lock in feature
- Rubber grip feet for added stability
- Materials: Rubberwood, ABS
- Dimensions: 33cm L x 35cm W x 37cm H
- Weight 2.8kg
As the creators of the original highchair footrest, the Footsi®, we have spent the last 3 years educating parents on the importance of foot support while eating for babies but the proof is in the feedback we have received from parents. Our highchair footrest has received over 500 5 star reviews as parents discovered the benefit this small change can make to mealtimes. We can’t wait for your child to discover the benefits of the Footsi Grow ™ Here are some recent reviews:
Jenni P “Great Quality and the perfect size and shape. My daughter sits so much better with the footrest. Definitely a must have”
Hannah V “So easy to put on and my boy is happier to sit in his highchair now’
Hellen P “My baby girl sits on her chair more comfortably without her legs dangling. It’s a must have, such a life changer”
Safety Warning: Our footrests are important as they help provide proper posture and comfort for your child. However, footrests may potentially make it easier for your child to push themselves up and out of their seat. Therefore, the footrest must always be used in conjunction with the safety harness of your booster seat, should the child require it. You must always supervise your child in the chair and DO NOT leave them unattended.
Find us on Instagram: @nibbleandrest
Find us on Facebook: /nibbleandrest
Find us on TikTok: @nibbleandrest
Patent Pending (AusPat): 2022902226
Design Rights Pending (IPAus): 202214617
Footsi Grow™ (IPAus): 2297141
Install a footrest that will adjust and fit your child perfectly as they grow in only a couple of minutes!
Woodsi Footsi installation
- Roll o-rings provided up each of the front legs. Position at the approximate height you would like the footrest to sit
- Once you have positioned the O-rings place the footrest on top and adjust the o-rings to hold the footrest secure
Step 1) Install the suction lock on a flat part at the back of the highchair
Step 2) Loop the Velcro straps (left and right) to each of the corresponding front high chair legs. Sling strap at back of Footsi onto the suction hook, now secured to the high chair. Adjust strap length to suit your child’s height ensuring the feet are 90 degrees so their feet are flat.
Please visit our FAQ section for further tips.
- The footrests have been designed for use with the Ikea Antilop high chair, or similar.
- Observe your high chair’s own instructions and warnings for safe use.
- Ensure the footrest is secured (as per instructional guide) to the high chair before placing the child in the high chair.
- ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS securely fasten your child using the high chair harness system, while using footrests.
- The suction lock and o-rings cannot withstand the whole body-weight of a child for prolonged periods, therefore do not allow your child to stand on the footrests and NEVER ALLOW your child to climb in and out of the high chair while using the footrest.
- Do not leave your child unattended whilst using the footrest.
- The footrest is not a toy and may be a choking hazard; therefore do not let your child play with the footrest.
- The suction cap and o-rings is a potential choking hazard to children, therefore keep out of reach of children and follow our instruction guide carefully as to its safe use.
- Store high chair away from children when not in use. If this is not possible, please remove the footrest and store away from the reach of children.
- The footrests and suction lock and o-rings are not to be used for any purpose other than what is intended (as above).
- The drawstring bag is not a toy, please keep this out of reach from children.
- You are responsible for the safe operation of The Footsi and Woodsi Footsi and by installing the Footsi and Woodsi Footsi, you accept that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd (trading as Nibble and Rest) and its subsidiaries and associated trading companies, waiver all responsibility to the unsafe use, unsafe installation or unsafe handling of The Footsi and Woodsi Footsi in any way.
- If the child repeatedly stands on the footrests, this may cause wear and tear that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd will not be liable for.
- For use by children up to 15kg only.