Ikea highchair Grippy Coverall Placemat
You asked- we listened! A new and improved Ikea highchair Coverall Placemat that grips to the tray! Some babies like to push the envelope...(hey - not saying it's your baby) but you never know which baby is going to decide lifting up the placemat is a fun game. Thus here at Nibble and Rest we always like to improve our products and see if we can keep smarter than the babies (hard task but we think we are up to it).
Our Nibble and Rest our coverall placemats have arrived in some beautiful colours.
Are you sick of walking back and forward to the sink with a washcloth to clean your highchair- I know I am!
Our FDA-grade silicone placemats fit snugly over the outside of the tray and the new design grips underneath, so that you can simply pick up your mat once the meal is done and take it to the sink with all the mess included. These mats are great for younger eaters when you are introducing solids as you can pop food directly onto the mat knowing it’s 100% food grade silicone. We also have matching colour silicone bibs in the same great material- see related products below.
The coverall mats are also great for craft time activities like painting, drawing & Play-Doh.
- New design covermat which grips underneath the edge of the tray to discourage placemat lifting by baby
- FDA Approved, 100% food grade silicone. It's soft and silky, resistant to mould and anti-bacterial and flexible so you can use it over and over again.
- Reuse over & over knowing your baby is safe from BPA, lead, latex, phthalates & other harsh toxins found in plastic & lower grade silicone.
- Slip-resistant material helps plates, bowls & cups stay in place.
- The placemat can fit ontop of the TARGET 'Snacka', KMART 'Prandium' and BIG W 'Uno' highchairs however they are were not designed for these chairs so the corners will not fit snugly.
- This product works best if applied to the tray off the highchair then the tray put on, this locks the mat in place but still can be taken off by an adult after use with all the mess
- Wash with gentle dishwashing detergent and water and allow to dry or dry with a cloth
- Food grade silicone is highly resistant to staining. To remove stubborn stains simply wash in the dishwasher (top rack), wipe stubborn stains like tomato sauce off straight away.
- Avoid plant based/ organic detergent sprays
- All placemats dry quickly & look new after every use.
Please note due to hygiene reasons we are not accepting change of mind returns on this item.
Install a footrest that will adjust and fit your child perfectly as they grow in only a couple of minutes!
Woodsi Footsi installation
- Roll o-rings provided up each of the front legs. Position at the approximate height you would like the footrest to sit
- Once you have positioned the O-rings place the footrest on top and adjust the o-rings to hold the footrest secure
Step 1) Install the suction lock on a flat part at the back of the highchair
Step 2) Loop the Velcro straps (left and right) to each of the corresponding front high chair legs. Sling strap at back of Footsi onto the suction hook, now secured to the high chair. Adjust strap length to suit your child’s height ensuring the feet are 90 degrees so their feet are flat.
Please visit our FAQ section for further tips.
- The footrests have been designed for use with the Ikea Antilop high chair, or similar.
- Observe your high chair’s own instructions and warnings for safe use.
- Ensure the footrest is secured (as per instructional guide) to the high chair before placing the child in the high chair.
- ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS securely fasten your child using the high chair harness system, while using footrests.
- The suction lock and o-rings cannot withstand the whole body-weight of a child for prolonged periods, therefore do not allow your child to stand on the footrests and NEVER ALLOW your child to climb in and out of the high chair while using the footrest.
- Do not leave your child unattended whilst using the footrest.
- The footrest is not a toy and may be a choking hazard; therefore do not let your child play with the footrest.
- The suction cap and o-rings is a potential choking hazard to children, therefore keep out of reach of children and follow our instruction guide carefully as to its safe use.
- Store high chair away from children when not in use. If this is not possible, please remove the footrest and store away from the reach of children.
- The footrests and suction lock and o-rings are not to be used for any purpose other than what is intended (as above).
- The drawstring bag is not a toy, please keep this out of reach from children.
- You are responsible for the safe operation of The Footsi and Woodsi Footsi and by installing the Footsi and Woodsi Footsi, you accept that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd (trading as Nibble and Rest) and its subsidiaries and associated trading companies, waiver all responsibility to the unsafe use, unsafe installation or unsafe handling of The Footsi and Woodsi Footsi in any way.
- If the child repeatedly stands on the footrests, this may cause wear and tear that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd will not be liable for.
- For use by children up to 15kg only.