Footsi® - Adjustable Eco-Friendly Bamboo Highchair Footrest - The Woodsi Footsi™
This very popular height adjustable footrest is designed to perfectly fit the IKEA 'Antilop highchair. Did you know research has found positive feedback towards gross motor stability to enable fine motor skill development when a well fitted footrest is available for your child? We discovered this when weaning our first born back in 2018 who at the time had very dangly legs. She looked so uncomfortable and so we created the original height adjustable footrest. We are so happy to assist babies all around the world each day!
This footrest will help to promote correct posture and stability during mealtimes and allow children to increase their motor skills and improve their levels of concentration, which in turn encourages a better feeding and learning experience.
How does it work:
The bamboo footrest is installed by o-rings underneath and above (if required) the bamboo footrest board. The o-rings can be installed at various heights on the chair to adjust the footrest to perfectly match where your child needs it to be. Our Nibble and Rest wooden footrest comes with thick o-rings. We provide full instructions and after care support, invest in a footrest that has been tested by thousands of mums and stays up!
- Provides security and comfort for your child while sitting
- Adjustable height to support you child as they grow
- Allows child to sit upright with stability
- Allows child's feet to be positioned 90 degrees from their legs
- Encourages improved concentration on tasks while in high chair (e.g eating)
- Allows for better hand to mouth co-ordination
- Quick installation (no tools required)
What Makes Woodsi Footsi™ Highchair Footrest Special?
- Made of premium quality bamboo timber 3.3 inches wide
- Superior finishing with smooth edges
- 6 thick o-rings
- Suitable for the Ikea Antilop or Target Snacka highchair
- Wipeable with a clean damp cloth
- Our footrests don't require clamps
- Speedy shipping from the US daily! Free above $50 spend
Product images are for illustrative purposes. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
*Please also note all orders are final and prices are for the Footrest as a standalone product, we do not sell the IKEA Antilop High chair. Refunds will not be provided if purchased on the basis this product includes the highchair- it does not include the highchair.
Safety Warning: Highchair footrests are important as they help provide proper posture and comfort for your child. However, footrests may potentially make it easier for your child to push themselves up and out of their seat. Therefore, the footrest must always be used with the highchairs own safety harness fastened tight. You must always supervise your child in the highchair and DO NOT leave them unattended. Lastly, please keep unused o-rings and suction locs out of reach of children. These items are not toys and are a choking hazard.
Find us on Instagram: @nibbleandrest
Find us on Facebook: /nibbleandrest
Install a footrest that will adjust and fit your child perfectly as they grow in only a couple of minutes!
Woodsi Footsi installation
- Roll o-rings provided up each of the front legs. Position at the approximate height you would like the footrest to sit
- Once you have positioned the O-rings place the footrest on top and adjust the o-rings to hold the footrest secure
Step 1) Install the suction lock on a flat part at the back of the highchair
Step 2) Loop the Velcro straps (left and right) to each of the corresponding front high chair legs. Sling strap at back of Footsi onto the suction hook, now secured to the high chair. Adjust strap length to suit your child’s height ensuring the feet are 90 degrees so their feet are flat.
Please visit our FAQ section for further tips.
- The footrests have been designed for use with the Ikea Antilop high chair, or similar.
- Observe your high chair’s own instructions and warnings for safe use.
- Ensure the footrest is secured (as per instructional guide) to the high chair before placing the child in the high chair.
- ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS securely fasten your child using the high chair harness system, while using footrests.
- The suction lock and o-rings cannot withstand the whole body-weight of a child for prolonged periods, therefore do not allow your child to stand on the footrests and NEVER ALLOW your child to climb in and out of the high chair while using the footrest.
- Do not leave your child unattended whilst using the footrest.
- The footrest is not a toy and may be a choking hazard; therefore do not let your child play with the footrest.
- The suction cap and o-rings is a potential choking hazard to children, therefore keep out of reach of children and follow our instruction guide carefully as to its safe use.
- Store high chair away from children when not in use. If this is not possible, please remove the footrest and store away from the reach of children.
- The footrests and suction lock and o-rings are not to be used for any purpose other than what is intended (as above).
- The drawstring bag is not a toy, please keep this out of reach from children.
- You are responsible for the safe operation of The Footsi and Woodsi Footsi and by installing the Footsi and Woodsi Footsi, you accept that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd (trading as Nibble and Rest) and its subsidiaries and associated trading companies, waiver all responsibility to the unsafe use, unsafe installation or unsafe handling of The Footsi and Woodsi Footsi in any way.
- If the child repeatedly stands on the footrests, this may cause wear and tear that PMHC Holdings Pty Ltd will not be liable for.
- For use by children up to 15kg only.